SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–January 24, 2022–
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (“Hims & Hers”, NYSE: HIMS), the multi-specialty telehealth platform focused on delivering modern, personalized health and wellness experiences to consumers, announced today today the next step in its efforts to fundamentally reshape what it means to access and experience quality modern healthcare with the launch of the Hims & Hers mobile platform. The app is available for download now on iOS here.
The Hims & Hers mobile app is now available on the App Store. (Graphic: Business Wire)
“Today marks one of the most exciting days in our company’s history as we move toward our future by fundamentally reshaping what it means to access and experience quality modern healthcare,” said said Andrew Dudum, CEO and co-founder of Hims & Hers. “The Hims & Hers mobile app will provide our over 500,000 subscribed members with a truly unique way to take ownership and control of their health and well-being and we anticipate this platform will be the foundation on which we build. and invest in that future, gathering more value for our members.
As previously announced, the new mobile app will provide consumers with an even more accessible, holistic, supportive and even proactive approach to their health and wellness. The app will provide Hims & Hers members with access to curated content, 24/7 concierge services, ongoing access to medical experts and the ability to schedule consultations, as well as a wide range of health and wellness products in the member shop.
Starting today, consumers with iOS devices will be able to:
- Start guided programs with videos developed with input from our expert medical advisors. From topics related to reducing anxiety to solving hormonal acne, we believe the programs are an innovative new form factor that will help bring the best medical expertise to the masses.
- Manage all your treatment details in one place and easily access virtual care or change your subscriptions.
- Flawless follow-up. Get up-to-date shipment tracking every month with easy notifications right to your doorstep
- Access 24/7 live concierge service. In the Care section of the app, Hims & Hers members will have round-the-clock access to highly trained coordinators who will help them navigate the ecosystem, coordinate with their virtual care team, or get answers to their questions about their treatment.
- Participate in community Q&A with vendors. Submit your burning questions confidentially and get real answers to frequently asked questions from licensed healthcare professionals.
- Access toMembers-only store. Access new and upcoming products and daily favorites from Hims & Hers with recommendations curated just for you.
To learn more about Hims & Hers holistic, supportive and proactive vision for personalized healthcare and to learn more about the app, please visit: app.forhims.com, http://app.forhers. com or install the Hims & Hers app directly from the App Store.
Hims & Hers is a multi-specialty telehealth platform that connects consumers with licensed healthcare professionals, enabling them to access high-quality medical care for many conditions related to primary care, mental health , sexual health, dermatology, etc. Launched in November 2017, the company also offers carefully created and selected health and wellness products. With products and services available in all 50 states and Washington, DC, Hims & Hers is able to provide access to quality, convenient and affordable care for all Americans. Hims & Hers was founded by CEO Andrew Dudum, Hilary Coles, Jack Abraham and Joe Spector at the Atomic studio venture in San Francisco, California. For more information about Hims & Hers, please visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
CONTACT: Jess Haro Rodriguez
Communications for him and for her
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MENTAL HEALTH MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE PRACTICE MANAGEMENT MANAGED CARE INTERNET GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Hims & Hers Health, Inc.
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 01/24/2022 08:57 / DISK: 01/24/2022 08:57
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.