Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22463 for Insiders in the development channel. The latest version includes a few changes and improvements, tons of fixes, and known issues.
Speaking of the changes, you can now use CTRL + Shift + C to copy a path from File Explorer to your clipboard. Other changes include the ability to choose whether or not you want Focus Assist to be enabled automatically after a feature update and a new icon in Quick Settings to help you easily manage audio endpoints, among others. .
Below is the full list of changes and improvements for Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22463:
- When you have selected a file or folder in File Explorer, you can now use CTRL + Shift + C to copy the path to your clipboard.
- Rounded off corners of pop-up windows displayed when you click “identify screens” in display settings.
- We’ve made some small tweaks to the contrast theme colors based on the comments, including making the hyperlinks a bit more distinct when hovering when using the desert theme.
- Added an icon next to the volume slider in quick settings to help make the audio endpoint management option more discoverable.
- Updated the Windows Easy Access folder in the All Apps list in Start to simply be called Accessibility.
- Added an option to Focus Assist settings so you can choose whether or not you want Focus Assist to be automatically enabled for the first hour after a Windows features update.
For the full list of fixes and known issues in this release, visit the Windows Insider Blog.
Additionally, Microsoft announced the availability of PowerToys in the Microsoft Store for Windows 11. Microsoft PowerToys is a set of utilities that allow power users to tune and streamline their Windows experience for increased productivity.