This tutorial is about how to set unique ringtones on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Set Unique Ringtones on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Set Unique Ringtones on iPhone
In the long run, Apple just made the iPhone brighter. However, during the time spent making the phone brilliant, the company ended up making many basic phone-level tasks increasingly confusing. For example, something as simple as making a free iPhone ringtone is a boring task. Then it is possible to set custom warning tones.
This feature became more and more popular in the days of feature phones, but in the days of the iPhone and Android, it was hidden in such a way that somewhere in the operating system people rarely use it. This despite the fact that this feature is incredibly handy, especially on an iPhone, as it falls short of the notification LED. So, assuming you are considering how to set custom ringtones and SMS tones for individual contacts on your iPhone, please read below.
How to Set Ringtones for Individual Contacts on iPhone
Assigning different ringtones to specific contacts in your address book is a fun way to personalize your iPhone and helps you know who’s calling without looking at the screen. To customize ringtones for callers:
- Tap the Phone app to launch it.
- Tap Contacts.
- In the contact list, find the person whose default ringtone you want to change. You can do this by searching for their name in the search field at the top or by scrolling down the list.
- When you find the person, tap their name to open their contact information.
- Tap Edit. Contact information is now editable.
- Swipe down, then tap Ringtone.
- The list of ringtones available on your iPhone is displayed. This includes built-in iPhone ringtones and alert tones, as well as any ringtones you’ve created and purchased from Apple. Tap a ringtone to hear a preview.
- Tap the ringtone you want to assign to this person to place a check mark next to it, then select Done to return to the contact editing screen. The name of the ringtone you chose appears next to Ringtone.
- Tap Done at the top of the contact edit screen to save the change. Each time this person calls you, you will hear the ringtone you have chosen.
How to Customize Vibration Patterns for Contacts on iPhone
If your phone is set to vibrate instead of ring for incoming calls, you can customize the vibration pattern for each contact. This tells you who’s calling even if the ringer is off. The Vibration option is on the same screen as Ringtones. To change the vibration setting for a contact.
- Access the Ringtone screen (see steps 1-6 above).
- Tap Vibration to view the set of vibration patterns that come with iPhone.
- Tap on any of the vibes to preview it. When you find the one you want to use, tap on it to place a checkmark next to it.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Touch Done to return to the edit contacts screen.
The vibration you choose appears next to Ringtone along with the ringtone iPhone uses when vibration is turned off. Touch Done to save the change.
How to Get New iPhone Ringtones
The ringtones that come with the iPhone are nice, but you can expand that selection to include just about any song, sound effect, and more. Here are some ways to acquire new ringtones. Buy ringtones from the iTunes Store.
To do this, open the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, tap the More button, and then tap Ringtones. You are now in the Ringtones section of the iTunes Store, where you can preview and purchase ringtones for your iPhone. Create your own ringtones. There are tons of ringtone apps that help you create your own ringtones. Among them are:
- Ringtone Designer 2.0
- Ringtones for iPhone
- iPhone Reminder Tones
- Cool Ringtones: Ringtone Maker
How to change the default ringtone
iPhone uses the same ringtone for every contact and incoming call by default, unless you change it. If you want to use only one ringtone for all calls, you can change the default ringtone if you want.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Select Sounds and Haptics.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Tap the ringtone you want to use as default.
- Touch Back to save the new default.
Final Words: How to Set Unique Ringtones on iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to Set Unique Ringtones on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.