This tutorial covers How to Make Ringtone on iPhone without iTunes. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Make Ringtone on iPhone without iTunes. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to make ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
iTunes is a media player, media library, internet radio station, mobile device management utility, and client application for iTunes Store developed by Apple Inc. It is used to buy, play, download and organize digital media on PC. with macOS and Windows. operating systems and can be used to rip songs from CDs and play content using dynamic and smart playlists. There are options to improve sound, as well as ways to share your iTunes library wirelessly.
Originally announced by CEO Steve Jobs on January 9, 2001, iTunes focused primarily on music, with a library that helps organize, collect, and store users’ music collections. In 2005, however, Apple extended core functionality with support for digital video, podcasts, e-books, and mobile apps purchased from the iOS App Store (the last one ended in 2017). Until the release of iOS 5 in 2011, all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads required iTunes to activate and update mobile apps. Newer iOS devices rely less on iTunes to function, although it can still be used to back up content from mobile devices and share files with PCs.
As Apple users, we know how complicated everything can be when you want to get out of the Apple universe. From downloading songs to transferring files, everything has to go through this boring little app that we all secretly hate but can’t live without. For example, if you want to learn how to set ringtone on iPhone without iTunes, then you have no choice but to find a solution. Apple has made it nearly impossible to define a ringtone without iTunes.
How to add ringtone to iPhone without iTunes
Before we dive into adding your ringtone, there are a few things you need to do first.
The song you want to set as a ringtone will need to be downloaded to your phone and saved to your iPhone music library. Alternatively, you can import and save the song to your Apple files. Make sure you do. Otherwise, the following steps will not work.
You will also need to have the Garageband app installed on your iPhone. Garageband is an application designed for use on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers and allows users to create podcasts and music files. This is usually a native app, but you can download it for free from the App Store if you don’t have it.
Once you’ve added your desired song to your device and installed the Garageband app, we can get started.
To use iTunes to create your ringtone, you must first create a custom song before setting it as a ringtone.
Create your new ringtone on your iPhone
- Launch the Garageband app.
- Then open the “Tracks” section and swipe until you find “Battery”. Now press âSmart Drumsâ and select the âViewâ button to take you to the editing section. Apple describes this button as a series of longer and shorter lines.
- You will then need to tap on the âLoopâ icon at the top of the screen. This button allows you to search for your song.
- Choose the “Files” tab and find the song you want to use. Once you locate the song, press for a few seconds and it will be imported. If you don’t see the song you’re looking for, click the “Search for items in Files app” button to find it.
- Press the “Play” button to browse the track and see where you want the song to start playing when the phone rings. At the top of the edit screen, you’ll see what looks like a ruler with a vertical sliding pin attached. Drag this pin to the point where you want the song to start.
- When you are happy with the location of the pin, double-click the song. A selection of options will appear. Choose “Divide”. Then drag the icon down with the scissors to cut your song at the selected point.
- Now double tap the part of the song that you don’t want to keep. A menu will appear. Select “Remove” to remove it from the workspace.
- Then tap the down arrow in the upper left corner of the screen. Then, in the menu, choose “My songs”.
- Long press on the music project, then choose âShareâ. From the menu, select âRingtoneâ followed by âContinueâ. Then name the song. Then select “Export”. This will save your new ringtone.
- You will then see an option for “Use sound as”. By clicking on it, you can set the song as a ringtone or assign it to a contact. You can also press âOKâ to save the ringtone so that you can set it yourself manually at a later stage.
- It is important to note that when you export the song, your iPhone automatically mutes the song for 30 seconds. So if you only want to play part of the song (less than 30 seconds), you will have to cut it on both sides. This allows you to create the segment you want. To do this, repeat steps 5 to 7.
Final words: How to make ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
hope you will understand this item How to Make Ringtone on iPhone without iTunes, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.