This tutorial explains how to install and configure Amazon Music on Apple TV. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Install and Set Up Amazon Music on Apple TV. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install and Setup Amazon Music on Apple TV
Apple TV is a digital media player and can be controlled with the Apple Remote or Siri Remote, or the Apple TV Remote app on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple Watch. Thanks to its Wi-Fi capability, Apple TV can stream digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, and more. There’s a music app on Apple TV, just like the app on your iPhone or iPod.
You can use it to search Apple Music and also play music from iTunes library you created on iPhone or Mac by enabling Home Sharing feature. So you can play Apple Music directly and easily. What about Amazon music? Can Amazon Music be streamed to Apple TV the same as Apple Music? The answer is yes, because Amazon Music has introduced a new app for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD running tvOS 12.0 or later.
With Amazon Music for Apple TV, users can access millions of songs and thousands of playlists and stations, as well as music they have purchased from the My Music library. Users can also search and browse music. In short, the Amazon Music app for Apple TV offers the same functionality as apps on other devices. So far, the new Amazon Music app is available in US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Mexico , Japan and India. You can download it by following the steps below.
How to Install and Set Up Amazon Music on Apple TV
Steps to Install Amazon Music on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and open the App Store on the home screen.
- Select the search bar.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to type and search for Amazon Music.
- Select Amazon Music from the list of search results.
- Click Get to install the Amazon Music app.
- After the installation is complete, click the Open button to launch Amazon Music.
Steps to Activate Amazon Music on Apple TV
- Once you launch the Amazon Music app, an activation code will appear.
- Visit Amazon’s activation website on your mobile browser or computer.
- Enter your Amazon account credentials and click Login.
- Enter the Amazon activation code in the given field and click on the Continue button.
- Your device will be registered with the Amazon Music account.
- After recording, the Amazon Music app on Apple TV will display the music content on the screen. Listen to your favorite songs uninterrupted.
- Connect your Apple TV device and your iPhone/iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Amazon Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Play any music and then click the Airplay icon on the media player.
- Choose your Apple TV from the list of nearby devices.
- Listen to music playing on the TV screen connected to Apple TV.
Final Words: How to Install and Set Up Amazon Music on Apple TV
Hope you understand this article, How to Install and Set Up Amazon Music on Apple TV. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.