This tutorial explains how to fix the “Cannot install iTunes” issue for Windows. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Fix “Cannot Install iTunes” Issue for Windows. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Fix “Cannot Install iTunes” Issue for Windows
Apple iTunes is software for downloading, playing and managing audio and video files. The app also provides users with easy access to the iTunes Store. Apple launched iTunes in 2001. Initially, the software offered a media player and a way for Macintosh users to manage their digital music collections and sync them with their iPods. In 2003, Apple added the ability to purchase music from the iTunes Store. That same year, Apple released iTunes for Windows, which increased iPod adoption.
In 2011, Apple integrated iTunes into its iCloud service, which allows users to sync media, apps, and other data (such as contacts) across multiple devices. To access the iTunes Store, iTunes App Store, and iCloud, users must register a username and password with Apple. iTunes is used to transfer or manage content from iPhone/iPad/iPad by backing up content from iDevice to computer, syncing files from computer to iOS device or deleting items from iDevice. computer device. Below are the steps to fix “Can’t install iTunes” issue for Windows.
How to Fix “Cannot Install iTunes” Issue for Windows
- Uninstall all Apple components in Windows
- Open Control Panel and find the software components related to iTunes and uninstall them in order. iTunes (if you already had iTunes installed but couldn’t update it on Windows, you need to uninstall the previous installation first) > Apple Software Update > Apple Mobile Device Compatibility > Bonjor > Apple Mobile Device Compatibility 32-bit Apple applications > 32-bit Apple application 64-bit Apple compatibility.
- Disconnect all Apple devices with Windows and restart your computer.
- Check if the Windows installer is not installed correctly.
- iTunes won’t install on Windows 7 An error can occur if the Windows installer is not installed correctly. Click Start, type “Services.msc” and press “ENTER” -> Double click Windows Installer -> Set Windows Installer startup type to Manual -> Click Start to start the service. Note the error message, if any. Click OK.
- Download iTunes again on Windows.
- Please clear your browser cache and visit: www.apple.com/itunes/download/ to download the latest version of iTunes.
- Select the appropriate architecture (32 or 64 bit) for Windows. Generally speaking, this page will automatically detect your system type and give you a correct iTunes installer.
- Install iTunes in administrator mode.
- Disable the firewall and run anti-virus software.
- Right-click on the .exe file you just downloaded and select Run as administrator. Then follow the wizard to install iTunes on Windows 10.
- Temporarily disable conflicting/antivirus/security software.
- Some background processes can cause issues that prevent apps like iTunes from installing. If you have security software installed and are having trouble installing iTunes for Windows 7, you may need to disable or uninstall your security software to try.
Final Words: How to Fix iTunes Cannot Install Issue for Windows
Hope you understand this article, How to Fix “Cannot Install iTunes” Issue for Windows. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.