Xbox Game Pass quests were recently reset for the month of September. So if you’re trying to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, a new set is now available.
There are dozens of quests so that you earn loyalty points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for real rewards such as Microsoft Store, Xbox, walmartand Amazon gift cards.
So what does this month have in store for us? Here are the quests you can unlock and earn points for this month. Monthly quests expire on October 3. Meanwhile, weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- Earn 3 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console game
- Earn 10 points by completing 3 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Revenge: Play (gain 25 points)
- PowerWash Simulator: Play (gain 25 points)
- Earn 1000 points by completing 22 daily quests and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points by completing 12 daily quests and 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points by completing 6 daily quests and 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points by playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Burnout Paradise Remastered: Earn 75 points when you get a takedown
- Shadow of the Middle-earth War: Earn 75 points when you get 25 kills
- Live the Disney Pixar adventure: Earn 75 points when you swim 5,000 distances
- Wolfenstein New Order: Earn 75 points when you get a kill
Game Freaks 365 participates in affiliate programs to help cover hosting and other operating expenses. We may receive a small percentage of sales from affiliate links.