This week on Happy Hour, Zac gives his opinion after a week with the iPhone 13 Pro and testing a new iPad mini at Best Buy. There is also news on Apple TV + and a “high power mode” for Mac. Additionally, Zac and Benjamin explore how the iTunes Store’s archaic DRM continues to show its ugly head on the modern Apple experience.
Zac room @apollozac
Benjamin mayo @bzamayo
- Roundup: Here’s what could be announced at a potential Apple event in October
- Apple TV + Guide: Here Are All The Apple TV Shows And Movies Available Right Now
- Apple Watch Series 7 is expected to hit stores in mid-October
- Apple TV + Continues Streak of Big Budget Movie Offers, Landing Film Starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt
- Apple Now Lets You Share How Much You Love or Hate Built-in Apps via App Store Reviews
- MacOS Monterey Latest Beta Shows Apple Still Working In “High Power” Mode To Improve MacBook Performance
- Apple Camera Frames Detail iPhone 13 Upgrades and New Feature Timeline
- The iPad mini 6 has a neat orientation trick for those misplaced volume buttons
- IPhone 13 Pro first impressions and camera review in New Orleans [Gallery]
Listen to more Happy Hour episodes
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- Stack trace
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Shovel
- The Buzz podcast
- Explored space
- Quick unplanned discussions
Do you like the podcast?
Shop Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!