Hear a recap of 9to5Mac’s best stories of the day. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcast app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by FitnessView: A health and fitness dashboard to track health data with information, widgets and Apple Watch!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every day of the week. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes / Apple Podcast or on your favorite podcast player to ensure delivery of new episodes as they become available.
Stories covered in this episode:
- Apple Announces App Store Changes: New Communication Rules, Small Developer Aid Fund, More
- Analysts: Google to pay Apple $ 15 billion to remain the default Safari search engine in 2021
- Save up to $ 249 on Apple’s latest 13-inch MacBook Air M1 at an all-time high
- Philips Hue HomeKit refurbishment sale launched: outdoor lighting, TV backlight, more from $ 20
- A low Amazon is a great opportunity to try Apple’s official MagSafe $ 30 charger
- 9to5Toys (@ 9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast? :
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Follow the chance:
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcasts
- To agree
- google play
Share your thoughts!
Write to us at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people experience the show!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. Following.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: